NF0A3LGX The North Face® Ridgewall Soft Shell Jacket
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.
Body Length at Back
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
Chest WidthMeasure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.
Body Length at BackMeasured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Sleeve LengthStart at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
|Size||CHEST WIDTH||BODY LENGTH AT BACK||SLEEVE LENGTH|
|L||42-44||28 7/8||36 1/4|
|2XL||49-52||30 7/8||37 3/4|
|3XL||53-56||31 7/8||38 1/2|
The North Face® Ridgewall Soft Shell Jacket
$109.95 – $113.95
Constructed of an abrasion- and wind-resistant outer shell with a warm, technical gridded fleece interior, the Ridgewall is the ultimate mid-weight option for active outdoor adventures.
- 306 g/m2 WindWall™—100% recycled post-consumer polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 316 g/m2 WindWall™—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- Highly wind-resistant with wind permeability at less than 10 CFM (0 CFM is 100% windproof)
- Brushed micro-gridded fleece interior
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper and hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Embroidered The North Face logo on left sleeve and right back shoulder
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
- Embroidered with The Granite Group logo on left chest area
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
WIND PROTECTION: WindWall™ fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
*Style subject to inventory availability. You will be contacted if a substitution is required.
- This product is made to order. Please allow 15-20 business days for production plus transit time. Completed orders will be delivered to The Granite Group in Hooksett, NH for distribution to your branch. If your order is needed for a time-sensitive event, please contact The Brandit Team and we will do what we can to meet your date.